Sending a “Thank You For Being A Great Teacher” Greeting Card to Show Respect, Care & Kindness
Grade: 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade
Age Level: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Learning Standards: Common Core State Standards ELA
Academic Subjects: English Language Arts,
Life Skills: Letter Writing, Etiquette, Greeting Card Sending, Formal Happy Birthday Wishing,
Teach Students How to Show Respect for Their Teachers with this Character Building Activity Kit
This Teaching Students to Show Respect for Teachers Activity Kit combines a Common Core ELA Standards-based writing lesson with character building activities to achieve an engaging classroom activity that helps students learn how to show and express respect for their teachers.
Through behavioral learning this activity kit engages students in behaviors of respecting teachers by:
- Acknowledging the deeds teachers carry out for them and their peers
- Thanking teachers for the education, guidance and mentoring they provide
- Presenting teachers with a formal thank you card, written letter and illustration showing their appreciation
This Teaching Students to Show Respect for Teachers Activity Kit includes:
1. Easy-to-Follow Letter Writing Lesson Plan & Character Education Activity
Showing Respect, Care and Kindness to Teachers
This lesson plan and activity meets the Common Core ELA Standards for Writing and helps children develop and improve the character traits of respect, care and kindness.
2. Classroom Greeting Cards Pack: Thank You for Being a Great Teacher (20 Greeting Cards)
Illustrated by Lee Holmes
These specially made cards give students a great canvas for their formal letter of appreciation.
3. Classroom Greeting Card Envelopes (20 Envelopes)
These classic sturdy envelopes are perfect for students' crayon, marker and craft decorations.
Sweet Sadie Mae
Sweet Sadie Mae